I will draw a custom cartoon illustration or drawing

drawing,cartoon,dinosaurs,princess,gift,artwork,character,present,kids,fun,happy,laughter
Click here for more details

I will draw a custom cartoon illustration or drawing
*New Pricing!!* *Top Rated Seller!!* Nearly 400 orders completed in just under four months means LaughterCraft delivers results! Hi, my name is Mike, and as a thank-you to my customers, I have reduced my prices effective immediately
You'll still get the same great quality LaughterCraft is known for, but just pay less for it! The main $5 service gets you ONE black-and-white line-art illustration (eg
a dinosaur, a family member, etc
) There are also service Extras that allow you to add to your image! There is a $5 service Extra for adding colour to your image, and another $5 service Extra for adding up to two additional coloured characters! There is also a $10 service Extra to have a background illustrated and coloured, and a $10 service Extra to have the image sent in super high-resolution, up to 5000 x 5000 at 300 DPI! Don't forget about the $20 Extra Fast option, which lets you get the drawing in TWO DAYS! Please, as always, be sure to message me before placing your order
Be sure to also 'Like' LaughterCraft by clicking the 'Like' button just above
Also, for those looking for multiple images, I am happy to offer discounts; be sure to send me a message to discuss
Thank you for choosing LaughterCraft!