I will write 2 unique content of 400 words for your blog or niche site

website content,article writing,unique,no plagiarism,ghost writer
Click here for more details

I will write 2 unique content of 400 words for your blog or niche site
I've been a content writer, proofreader, and article spinner for 2 years now
I will write 2 400-word articles for your blog or niche site that will be UNIQUE, ORIGINAL, PLAGIARISM-FREE and WELL-RESEARCHED based on any given topic or set of keywords

Maximum of three (3) keywords only
No obscene, supernatural, religious or political topics please
HTML tags will not be included
I prefer topics regarding economics, tech talk, electronics, modern gadgets, food and health
I am online, feel free to make inquiries about my writing services
**will pause service from time to time when loaded with too many orders to ensure quality will not diminish**