I will send you a fantastic postcard from hungary to anywhere in the world

gifts,postcard,budapest,hungary
Click here for more details

I will send you a fantastic postcard from hungary to anywhere in the world
I'll send you a postcard to any address in the world from Budapest
You can choose the theme of the card, if you wish (Danube, Budapest at night, the Parliament, the Castle, the Bridges, etc
), or I'll choose one, so it will be a suprise
I'll pick a very high quality postcard and nice stamp(s) for you!
I can add a message to the card, or it can be blank, it's up to you!
PS - I'll send you the postcard as soon as I can, but I'm not sure how long does it take to deliver the card to you
The pictures in this service are just examples, if I can't find the same postcards, I'll send you something very similar