I will proofread any english document up to 10 pages long

proofread,document,legal,school,paper,book,letter
Click here for more details

I will proofread any english document up to 10 pages long
I have extensive experience as a proofreader and would like to pass on my experience to you
I will read any document that you send me that is 10 pages or less, and make suggestions about what should be changed
You can also submit multiple documents in one service, provided they all total less than 10 pages
Keep in mind these are SUGGESTIONS ONLY! You will have to make the final decision about whether to use these edits in your final draft
Documents I will review can be a: legal document, school paper, sample of a book to be published, letters, etc
Check out my service extras, and feel free to ask questions