
Click here for more details
I will draw a cute cartoon character, a super cute animal character or any object in my own style just
I will draw any Cartoon/Avatar character, An Animal character or Any Object In my own cute cartoony style and provide images in high resolution
YOU NAME IT WHAT YOU WANT
I WILL CONVERT THEM INTO CUTE CHARACTERS
You can use them on your E-books, children picture books or etc
It will be one character per one order with the colored background
(We can discuss and do custom characters as you want)
Please give me proper details of your character so I can draw it better
If you need Cartoony sketches, Animals or objects
just check out my other services
http://fivess
co
uk/greenishfairy/sketch-a-cartoon-or-animemanga-character-of-your-choice-and-display-your-website-webpage-company-name-or-a-message-that-you-want And also http://fivess
co
uk/greenishfairy/draw-a-cute-animal-character-in-my-cartoony-style
Check out my Flickr http://www
flickr
com/photos/greenishfairy/
****SPECIAL NOTICE ::: Due to Exams, Estimated Delivery time has been Extended to 5 Days, Although I will try my best to deliver in 2/3days As usual****