
Click here for more details
I will feature your etsy shop in a blog post only if you have vintage related or vintage inspired creations in your shop
Need more exposure to your Etsy shop? I have a vintage site on blogger and also write for other places where I love to feature vintage inspired creations or true retro collectibles
If you have a vintage shop or website, no problems
Handmade artisans who make jewelry from old parts or vintage beads can also fit in
Art from vintage components? Pocketbooks from old fabric? Then this is the service for you
All my sites have page rank and will provide a link to your Etsy shop and a brief write up, and stay on the blog forever!
I use good keywords so that your post is relevant
This is considered a dofollow link that hopefully will gie you brownie points in search engines like Google