
Click here for more details
I will promote your kindle book to customers in uk by tweeting it to my kindledealsuk twitter account with more than 7000 followers
I will promote your ebook to 7300+ real followers of my "kindledealsuk" account by tweet in a message you provide once
The followers are real users who use a Kindle device or an reading app on their smart phones, tablets or PCs
I can also promote an accessory, your website or blog or a facebook page
If you promote an ebook or product listed at Amazon, the average rating should be at least 4 stars
I will consider special requests for scheduling your tweet for a particular time of the day, or specific days of the week and try my best to accommodate it, but I can't guarantee such request
Specifically,
Please DO NOT assume that I will be looking at your request right away, I do have a day job and there might be people ahead of you
No adult, pharmaceutical, porn, controversial or politically extreme titles, or links to such websites, blogs etc
No controversial, political, racist or offensive messages
If you give me a Kindle title or a product listed at Amazon, I might be able to give you stats about clicks, sales and conversion rate but I can't guarantee such stats
I will be using my affiliate code to track the clicks and sales