I will promote your product or item

product review,testimonial,hot girl,advertising,promotion
Click here for more details

I will promote your product or item
♥ Top Rated Seller - 100% Positive Feedback ♥ THIS IS A service SPECIFICALLY CREATED FOR SENDING ME YOUR PRODUCT TO SHOW IN A VIDEO
It is $5 PER FIFTY WORDS in the script
Script is required, or very specific key points
I will promote your product in a video testimonial or however you'd like
I have completed dozens of product testimonials on fivess (check out my 100% feedback - over 500 orders completed) so I decided to make a service for it specifically :) All products are sent to a male friend's house for safety purposes, and it takes 1-2 days for me to get them
I generally do not send back products
Will promote most things, but nothing sexual
Check out my extras! :) EXTRA FAST delivery means that I will record within 24 hours after the product is IN MY HANDS
Otherwise, it will take up to 5 days after receiving product