I will put your logo on this mercedes sprinter, doing a custom painting design for your business and product

logo,promotion,markting,advertising,3d,car
Click here for more details

I will put your logo on this mercedes sprinter, doing a custom painting design for your business and product
I will put your logo on this car doing a custom painting design for your bussiness

1 logo + 1 color + url

I will Deliver in hight quality hd 720

You can chose format:mp4 or swf

Mp4 is an hd 720 looping video with 32s

Swf lets you control the scene by a slider,or just play













































































►NOTE: This video above (on fivess) is just a promotional Video Presentation
If you want a presentation exactly my promotion video, see my service extra below!












































































►PLEASE WATCH HERE THE VIDEO SAMPLE LIKE I WILL SEND YOU:
www
youtube
com/watch?v=gyeDIm0I-1M&feature=youtu
be













































































Because the copyright, the music isn't included
You have to send me the music file to insert