I will ★★★★★Rate, Review, & Like your iTunes Song, Playlist, or App

itunes,music,song,playlist,imix,review,rate,like,app,ping,promote,comment,share
Click here for more details

I will ★★★★★Rate, Review, & Like your iTunes Song, Playlist, or App
In this service, I will leave a 5-STAR★★★★★RATING & either a short review in my own words, or something of yours for any one Song, Playlist, or Free App


LEVEL "✖" MOST TRUSTED SELLER!!!

(MUSIC DOES NOT HAVE TO BE FREE -ONLY APPS)

I can do multiple Songs, Playlists, or Apps upon additional service purchases or "extras"


It's basically a buck per Rating/Review

I will be using 1 U
S
account


I will ALSO share your Song or App to my loyal Facebook Fan base of over 12,000 Fans!!
8,000 of which are MUSIC FANS!!

Playlists are the BEST way to get your music discovered

Mix in a couple of your songs into a popular Playlist, & get good ratings


See THIS VIDEO

Thanks!!

SEE OUR OTHER serviceS


Click on each image below to visit other services :