I will send you focused healing energy via reiki and positive intention

energy transfer,cleanse,health,stress,body work,reiki
Click here for more details

I will send you focused healing energy via reiki and positive intention
Clear your body & mind with healing energy! * Reiki is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive
If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy
*
Some of the benefits of Reiki include: Boosts the immune system, balances emotions, enhances the body's ability to heal itself, releases and cleanse toxins from the body, relieves pain and stress
*
I am a Reiki & Healing Practitioner and I will focus my energies toward you via the distant method
If I attune to any insights or messages I will gladly pass them on to you
*
Though results very per person I trust in this form of medicine and hope that you can as well