
Click here for more details
I will solve your wordpress issue or question
You have a WordPress blog or website? OR you're planning to make one? I will help and assist with development of your website, adding functionality or managing site content and more
If you have troubles with general site settings, theme settings, uploading files, embedding media, managing site content, plugin suggestions, plugin settings, installing plugins, fixing of function / plugin errors and etc
It's treatable Dr
House said
Remember the idea of my help is not to build whole website or theme
I will help only for 1 issue per service order
And at the end VERY IMPORTANT - This service is not for installing word press or theme, I have separate service for that
So please don't ask me to install theme or blog system itself
Before ordering, please contact me via PM first
We will discuss your problem, make estimation of deadline and final cost
Also depending on holidays, weekends and work involved the exact delivery may or may not delay 1 or 2 days