
Click here for more details
I will write a professional iphone app review
-----------------------------------------I deliver within a week at all times
-------------------------------------- For just $5 I can write an app review over 200 words
I'll use the app for about 20-30 minutes, and then I'll write about it
I'll include a summary of gameplay, the good, the bad, and a conclusion
Another thing I offer is app review screencasts for an extra $10
I don't use a camera to record the app
Rather I use a jailbroken device to capture the iPhone's display directly
Contact me before ordering a video extra, because I need to make sure it's compatible with my recording setup
For an extra $10 I can also post your app review to a PR 2 app review blog; but the only catch is that you must order a video extra as well
I only post app reviews that have videos to accompany them on the app review blog
Best quality on [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5)̲̅$̲̅]er! You can't afford not to order!▐Professional review▌---------------------------- ✔Enthusiastic writer ✔100% Satisfaction guarantee ✔No plagiarism ☛ One of the most professional writers on fivess ☚ Review arrives in
txt or
docx file
★☆★☆★Order now★☆★