I will sing a banjo song for your birthday, event, website, or what; for one minute

birthday,song,event,promotion,banjo,preacher,redneck,hillbilly
Click here for more details

I will sing a banjo song for your birthday, event, website, or what; for one minute
I will play a banjo, wear a beard and bowler hat, singing a song that I make up for your birthday, event, whatever


Keep it clean
I will tell your story, and create the song for you
Just tell me in a few words (less than 20), what it is, and who it is for
Then let ME write the words and create the music
Yes, it will be corny, but lots of fun
talk a bit and sing

http://youtu
be/YJ3YhGhFdjE
Please be as detailed as you can (within reason) with what you want me to include

If you have an event with Church A being the sponsor, and Church B having the location, please tell me who and what, so I don’t need to guess
It saves us both a lot of grief

Be aware that while I am happy to re-shoot a video that does not please you, I won’t do that (free) if YOUR instructions did not include what you wanted to see/hear

I am not a mind-reader, so don’t expect me to ‘figure it out’
thank you!!!! :-)