I will add lower thirds, graphics, and a logo to your video

video editing,production,edit,bloopers,combine footage,professional,movie,lower thirds,logo
Click here for more details

I will add lower thirds, graphics, and a logo to your video
I will professionally add lower thirds, graphics, and a logo to your video
This is your chance to turn your regular footage into a great production and create a complete brand experience
I have been doing professional video editing for years so have confidence, and let me tell you it makes a world of difference
I'll deliver your work in high definition MP4 format, which can be played anywhere on any device
1 service per 5 minutes of footage
One service gets you your 5 minutes or less final production in HD
If your footage is longer than 5 minutes, just add an extra service

In the service Extras you also have an option to edit out bloopers and combine multiple clips together
Check out the sample video for more information

I'm very easy to work with and provide free revisions, I look forward to working with you, here is a portfolio of my work
http://www
youtube
com/user/drinkbomb/videos?flow=grid&view=0