I will be your dance coach

dance,coaching,ballet,jazz,contemporary,lyrical,technique,choreography,competition,wedding
Click here for more details

I will be your dance coach
I will provide dance coaching

Here's how it works
5 minutes for 5 minutes

Send me a five minute video explaining/demonstrating your dance dillema; pirouettes, developpes, or other technical concerns
And I will send you a 5 minute video giving you the advice you need to produce the results you want to see

I know I can help
And for 5 bucks, what have you got to lose? There are alot of "instructional" books and dvd's out there that cost significantly more

If you need to get second turns by nationals, all it takes is a fiver
Thats a fraction of the cost of a private lesson! I promise, no generic advice "stretch more" "pull up"
It's all about mechanics, and finding ways to make a student truly understand the "why" of proper technique
With practice and the knowledge of correct placement and technique, you can dance with strength and avoid injury

Dance is not about technique alone, it is also about artistry
I have a detailed eye for "quality of movement"
Those little things that make audiences and judges sit back and say "wow"

I love seeing results! So I am happy to answer any follow up questions you may have
I look forward to seeing you dance!