I will be your highly organized, efficient, professional and proactive virtual or personal assistant

emails,research,marketing,word,data entry,virtual assistant,personal,calls,administration
Click here for more details

I will be your highly organized, efficient, professional and proactive virtual or personal assistant
I will support you with any administrative tasks for 1 hour for only $5!! I have more than 10 years administrative experience and have been a Senior PA for 5 of those years

I can assist you with both personal and business tasks which include but are not limited to: Phone Calls (to UK mobiles & landlines), General Correspondence, Twitter and Facebook Management, Diary Management, Appointment Scheduling, Event Management including Wedding Planning, Travel Reservations, Proofreading, Email Handling, General Research, Creating Presentations, Compiling Worksheets & Compiling Minutes

Please contact me before you order the service to discuss your requirements and the length of time it will take to complete your project