I will ☎ call ☎ anyone you want and wish them a hilarious happy birthday or tell them whatever you want impersonating the voice of drew barrymo

funny,prank,phone,fun,drew,barrymore,birthday,sexy,anniversary,walken,wedding,gift,call
Click here for more details

I will ☎ call ☎ anyone you want and wish them a hilarious happy birthday or tell them whatever you want impersonating the voice of drew barrymo
Hi, this is Julie (JerseyFerretti's girlfriend) and I'm an actress and improv comedian and I do an amazing Drew Barrymore impersonation and I will call whoever you want and say whatever you want as DREW BARRYMORE
For $5, I will try calling and if they don't pick up I will leave a awesome VM
For MP3 orders I will ★Keep Calling★ until I get them no matter how long it takes
★And if you want a call on an EXACT DATE please see bonus tabs below★ Need ideas? I've done hilarious calls like:
►Happy Birthday!!!
►Make lettuce not war
►Vegetables have feelings too

if you really cared about the planet you would eat potting soil
►I can't remember if I married you or not?
►Remember the time you got drunk and

<insert embarrassing story here>
►And many many more


Trust me, you are limited only by your imagination ;) If you need the call done TODAY / RIGHT NOW / RUSH DELIVERY it's $40 - message me first to confirm)
►SEE BONUS TABS BELOW◄ Otherwise, looking forward to a great and unforgettable prank ;) - Julie