I will code the most complex oracle plsql, linux/unix shell scripting requirements, will deliver tasks requiring less than an hour

oracle,database design,linux,unix,shell scripting
Click here for more details

I will code the most complex oracle plsql, linux/unix shell scripting requirements, will deliver tasks requiring less than an hour
Lead Oracle PL/SQL and Unix shell scripts developer with experience in basic Oracle database administration

More than 12 years of experience working with eminent global IT companies on large projects

Worked on database, ETL/data warehousing, enhancement / maintenance, and production support projects

Can work on large/medium system analysis, development and maintenance projects as an individual contributor or as a part of the team

Available to work on short tasks and, can also mentor and train you on the areas of my expertise

IMPORTANT:
Please do not assume my availability, and let me estimate the task for time and cost before you place an order

For $5 I will do very simple/basic task that requires half an hour to maximum one hour
Please read completely the "Instructions to Buyer" section