I will comment 10 comments on your website or blog post or forum or twitter

blogging,response,opinion,social marketing
Click here for more details

I will comment 10 comments on your website or blog post or forum or twitter
I will comment on YOUR blog post, website post, or forum post with my original ideas for $5
For example, if you are looking for public opinion on a topic, or you've created a "best of" list that you want opinions on, or a simple response to any forum topic, I will respond to it respectably and with a point

If I am not a member of your forum, I will create a membership to your forum (only if its free)

I am a blogger, and am very active on numerous forums

10 comments total across all spectrums!
I am very knowledgable on many topics, included movies, video games, music, television, electronics, books, beer, liquor, sex

Each response will be at least 50 words unless a simple yes or no answer is required