I will conduct usability testing on your website from a users point of view

usability,testing,website,feedback,review,criticism
Click here for more details

I will conduct usability testing on your website from a users point of view
I am one of the highest rated testers for one of the biggest usability testing companies on the net
As You can see from the reviews below, I'm good at my job

I will conduct the test from the url and test scenario you provide
For the test I will record a screencast in which you will be able to see my screen activity and hear my voice
I will constantly voice my opinions, both negative and positive
You will be sent a link to stream the video where you will be able to watch and listen to the test

Tests usually last between 10-15 minutes and I can use my sample test scenario which covers most of the basics if you do not have a specific scenario