I will convert three of your photos into beautiful oil and pastel portraits or landscape

oil painting,graphics,picture,pic,photoshop,photography,photo,portrait,watercolor
Click here for more details

I will convert three of your photos into beautiful oil and pastel portraits or landscape
Tired of cartoons and vector portraits? Sick of Derivative Artwork and Autotraces? Want something classic and timeless for your online profile? Within 24 hours I will provide you with 3 separate portraits of yourself
I'll need a higher resolution photo if you have it in order to get all the details perfect for you, and you have the option of sending in 3 photos, or getting 3 different versions of the same photo drawn in different styles
Converstion will be portrait-style, only down to waist
You can also have THREE PEOPLE MAX per photo
I will turn any photo you give me into a oil paint masterpiece! Reminder: this is a conversion to oil painting not drawing a new altered oil painting