I will copwrite you two stellar marketing taglines

copywriter,tagline,headline,marketing,copywriting,business slogan,advertising,website copy
Click here for more details

I will copwrite you two stellar marketing taglines
Hello, my name is Mark and I am "The Copywriter
" I will write not one, but *two* professional taglines for yourself, your business, or your organization for $5
The deal is, I’ll come up with two smart, memorable catchphrases that will grab your customer’s attention and help you sell your brand
All for $5 bucks
My work is pro-grade, and I’ve got lots of experience writing branding material

I'm offering *two* discreet taglines, so if you're unsure whether you'll use one, you'll have an alternative to fall back on! For example, for a business owner who designs and builds modern furniture, but sells them at highly competitive prices, I wrote:
--“Ultramodern Deals & Décor”
--“The Thrift Store of Modern Home Décor"
She went with (and loves) the second

Taglines might be a question (think Capital One), or a rhyme (think Bic), but not necessarily either
I'll go with whatever sounds best!