I will create a 2 minute appointment setting script that you can use to get your foot in the door over the phone

telemarketing,telemarketers,dialers,script,sales,pitch,customer,appointment setter
Click here for more details

I will create a 2 minute appointment setting script that you can use to get your foot in the door over the phone
Do you have a sales pitch that needs polishing? Are you having trouble getting leads to commit to speaking with a sales rep?
I can create your "perfect pitch" that will have people wanting to talk to your sales staff

I am a Professional "Opener"
I use a "Rapport Building" method to get my foot in the door and make appts
for the sales dept
, so thay can close the deal

Also, please take a look at my other services to enhance your business

I DO NOT do "Sales Pitch" or closing scripts
So if you are looking for more than an "Appointment Setting" script, please do not order this service