I will Create 2,000 Forum Profile Links

forum,profile,xrumer,blasts,links,bulk,backlinks
Click here for more details

I will Create 2,000 Forum Profile Links
I will create 2,000 Forum Profile links for your website
I will submit up to 3 backlinks on 2,000 forum profiles which will net you over 6,000 backlinks total
The profiles will be 100% unique which will give you maximum SEO benefit
Here is what you get:
Up to 3 Backlinks Per Profile (depending on forum rules)
100% Unique Profiles (no duplicates)
Only publicly viewable profiles
Links Checked and Verified for existence
A report summarizing successful submissions

This package is for 1 URL and 4 Keywords


Typically, you'll get more than 2,000 profiles (around 2,500-3,000 actually) as I over-blast to ensure customers get all required profile links