I will create an amazing 3d animation spelling out any message

video,animation,logo,advertisement,promotion,intro,graphics,holiday,greeting,christmas,3d
Click here for more details

I will create an amazing 3d animation spelling out any message
I can make a 3D video of hundreds of marbles falling down, bouncing around, and finally settling in a formation spelling out any phrase you choose

Excellent for greeting cards, logos, personalized messages to loved ones, your imagination is the limit!
I will work with you to make sure everything is customized to your liking

(Please note: The actual video I give you is much sharper than what you see in the fivess preview above, as fivess compresses the videos quite a bit
See http://www
youtube
com/watch?v=l9Kd2f7GtXo for another example
)
(Technical details: Resolution up to 1280x720p, Maximum 30 letters, Color scheme customizable
)