I will create an awesome sexy app icon for your iphone applications

logo,apps,design,iphone,hot,ios,creative,google,ipad,itune,awesome,icon,application,graphics
Click here for more details

I will create an awesome sexy app icon for your iphone applications
Please read the service information carefully before you order !- -Scroll down the site to see all of the work samples nxt to the buyers review- -You can message me before you order to make sure :) : - App icon: 1 icon of single concept - Size: 512x512px & 114x114px (for icons)- -Format : PNG- -PSD
Vector source files ARE NOT included in this service - -Plus 2 more services to own 8 sizes with 1024px is a maximum size - -Plus 2 more services to own 1024 psd (1 file only, CS5) - -Plus 2 more services to own the icon in just 1 day - -Plz dont order if u need an icon with too many text on it, coz it will be hard to read at 57px (normal size on app stores) and I cant make it nice- -2 words on the icon are maximum- -Plz send me message before ordering if you want too many details (or characters) on your icon - - Plz notice: i may use my illustration library to create the icon or if you like some illustration from some markets you can buy it and give me to create your icon - - you can cancel the service but plz NO NEGATIVE REVIEW
I am an experienced UI/Icon designer,designed multiple apps for iOS devices (web designer also) plz see my portfolio here- - http://www
flickr
com/photos/cursorch/