I will create christmas greeting card in any language

post cards,greeting,holiday,postcard,christmas,birthday,xmas
Click here for more details

I will create christmas greeting card in any language
Do you have relatives or friends living in a foreign country? Surprise them with a holiday greeting card in their own language
I will design a postcard with your personalized message in any language that you can translate to in Google translate
I don't speak all those languages but I will try to make sure that the message is appropriate
You have to send me the message in that language with correct spelling
You will get a picture file that you can email or upload to any printing site

French, Spanish, German, Greek, Russian, Danish, Hungarian, Dutch, Check, Slovakian, Bulgarian, Finnish, Norwegian, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, etc