I will create a custom windows screensaver using your photos

screensaver,pictures,graphics,company logo,advertising
Click here for more details

I will create a custom windows screensaver using your photos
I will create a slideshow screensaver using your supplied images in jpg or gif format
The photos can be shown in a specific order that you specify or in random order

I can add your background music and your background image if you like

Contact me for 2 demo screensavers you can try
The demo screensavers have random transitions between pictures, you can choose the transition(s) you like or not use a transition

Make a screensaver of your car, girlfriend, boyfriend, family, wedding, cruise, event, advertise your company and more
You will be listed as the copyright owner

Want to sell your screensaver? For a nominal additional fee I can add serial number protection and/or a trial period

Up to 30 pictures in each screensaver

It is hard to fit all of the information in this ad, so if you have questions or want to find out what else you can do with screensavers contact me

Thank you and look forward to working with you