I will create cute mascots for business or website

mascot,cartoon,design,pencil drawing,vector,illustration,logo
Click here for more details

I will create cute mascots for business or website
:~):: MASCOT MANIA - ARE YOU A MASCOT LIKER ?! ::(~: Mascot is a Perfect Way to Promote Business and Hearts
I can create unique Mascots of Business man in many poses, Thiefs, Ninja Boys, Elfs, WOMAN standing with stuffs and so on, You have something in mind, I'm glad to hear it and create based on that
1 service = 2 MASCOTS
All the Mascots are of unique designs and the they will be delivered in less than 24 hours
~~ FASTER DELIVERY ~~ ARE YOU A DIEHARD FAN OF MANGA CHARACTER ??!! You are in the right place, though
I can create Manga holding your message, like astronaut,waiter,with headset,magic man,detective and so on
Plenty of designs waiting for you !! Great deal in fivess
[NOTE : ALL THE DESIGNS CAN BE MADE TO HOLD ANY MESSAGE OF YOURS/LOGO
IF YOU WISH !!]