I will create an extremely professional craigslist ad

craigslist,ad,copy
Click here for more details

I will create an extremely professional craigslist ad
Need a Craigslist Ad ? - My name is Ryan, and I reside in the Philly burbs
I have been posting on CL for quite some time and am quite proficient in generating leads using my ads
For five dollars, I will create you an eye-catching craigslist ad title and write your entire ad copy
The only thing you have to do is provide me with the subject, and I will produce an extremely top-notch professional ad for you which you can re-use over and over again
This will give you an edge over 75% of other Craigslist users who have no idea how to capture their leads using their ads
I can typically deliver these ads in under two hours
I can also provide sample ads upon request
Try me out, and thank me when your leads come rolling in;)