I will create a professional karaoke backing track

karaoke,backing,track,vocal,remove,midi,instrument,cubase
Click here for more details

I will create a professional karaoke backing track
I can create High Quality backing tracks of any song you like for you using MIDI technology
Perfect for use at parties, clubs or anywhere at all really!
I can use MIDI files (That you send me) to trigger back real instrument samples, which makes them sound very realistic
I can do this for rock, pop, classical, jazz, blues, latin, world and early musics, as well as many other styles

Alternatively, I can remove the vocal line from the original sound recording,
The main instruments I own are:
Symphobia 2
Cinematic Strings + Monster Staccatos
Mojerdic Baroque Organ
Garratin Personal Orchestra
Synthogy Ivory 2 Pianos
ezdrummer + expansions (including drumkit from hell)
Edirol Orchestral
Omnisphere Synth
Massive Synth
Harmless Synth
Amore Grand Piano
Illya Effimov Acoustic Guitars
EWQL Ra
EWQL Stormdrum
EWQL Voices of Passion
Guitar Rig 4