I will create a shipped peronalized message in a bottle to our us military downrange and their families on the homefront

greetings,messages,gifts
Click here for more details

I will create a shipped peronalized message in a bottle to our us military downrange and their families on the homefront
Message in a Bottle will include choice of paper design (currently in supply) and font
Personalize an "I Love You", "I Miss You", "Thank You", "Happy Birthday", "Happy Anniversary", or any other celebratory event with a message in a bottle! I specialize in sending love to our U
S
military servicemen and women downrange and to those loved one's on the home-front! What better way then to send our love, thoughts and prayers?! I'm a military spouse and have found that these simple things and acts of love mean a whole lot to those who mean the world to us!