I will create a social media blast by using 3 facbook accounts, twitter, pinterest, digg, and stumbleupon to promote your business

facebook,twitter,youtube,promote,share,media,market,pinterest,social marketing
Click here for more details

I will create a social media blast by using 3 facbook accounts, twitter, pinterest, digg, and stumbleupon to promote your business
I will BLAST your article, message, and website or service using FOUR social media GIANTS! I will start by sending your message through THREE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS to 1000s of friends and fans!
Then I will TWEET 3 TIMES TO OVER 10k FANS using popular #hashtags of the day!
Then submit your link to Digg!
NEXT, I will ADD UP TO TWO image to PINTEREST linking to your site, with your message!
FINALLY, I will make my way over to STUMBLEUPON and submit your website under a relevant category with your message!
This is by far the most expansive social marketing service on fivess!! Please take a look at my feedback!
YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED or you'll receive a FULL refund! Get your message out and create POWERFUL back-links in the process