I will create a stencil from a photo of your portrait and give you the image file or the design originated

stencil,portrait,birthday gift,christmas present,street art,graffiti,caricature,sketch
Click here for more details

I will create a stencil from a photo of your portrait and give you the image file or the design originated
Are you searching for a creative birthday/christmas gift??
Just give me your photo portrait (Only head shot, not full body pictures) and i will digital process the photo and cut an handmade stencil, then I'll took a picture of the resultant drawing

For the basic service i will send you an High quality jpg file shooted with my Professional Canon EOS ready to print (4752x3168px)

As you can image this process took me a long time and effort, so for the basic order i took nearly 15 days to do it, if you are in a rush, purchase the fast extra option and I will give your file in less than a week

For the other extra I will ship the actual drawing to you, but consider that I'm in Italy and this can took a while

Remember: just one person for 1 service, just head shot and I need an High quality image to process the order

Only one face, no logo, pets or any other stuff