I will create a stunning and custom logo design for your website, company, business or blog

logo,design,vector,illustrator,graphics,photoshop,concept,eps,ai,psd,logodesign
Click here for more details

I will create a stunning and custom logo design for your website, company, business or blog
★★ I will make a stunning LOGO★★
============================================================================★★★★ SIR PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING ★★★★
Unlimited revision, No Template use, No amaturish design, No bad fonts
I have done over 500 projects
For $5 I will create an unique high quality professional LOGO design for your business,company,website or blog
I'm a professional graphic designer and your logo design will be specifically illustrated from scratch to meet your needs and stand out from the others
Your project will be 100% unique and professional
(100% vector, fully customizable, editable and resizable)
I will delivered the project in ready to use transparent PNG & JPEG format
2 services for EPS & PSD files
I will MODIFY until you are satisfied
Can handle upto 10 orders per day

============================================================================ ★ Unlimited Revision
★ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
★ 100% Refund if you are not happy
============================================================================ ★★★ For extra service please see below options