I will create testimotional for your product, services,website or a just any video saying and doing anything you want in neutral or indian accent

advertise,testimonial,promotional,video,product,website,service,message,saree,indian,accent
Click here for more details

I will create testimotional for your product, services,website or a just any video saying and doing anything you want in neutral or indian accent
I will create testimonial video to advertise your product, service,website, etc in English, Hindi, Oriya and Bengali
or if you simple want me to convey some message I can do that too! I shall make the video upto 1 minute long with script you have provided
I can dress up in casuals or formals, I can do the video sitting, standing
I can be serious, i can talk funny, excited, curious, frustrated, extremely happy, just any way you want me to react
[No adult content!]
If you go for service extras, I'll shoot the video outdoors, I'll make the video longer, I'll write your script and I can dress up in Indian traditional attire like salwar kameez or saree
(No adult content!)
And please discuss with me about your clip and your requirements before ordering my service