I will create a unique and fresh video testimonial

commercial,advertising,advertise,video testimonial,model,spokesmodel,ad,promote,market
Click here for more details

I will create a unique and fresh video testimonial
I will create a positive testimonial video for your website, product, or service
Just send a script! This service is for a personal testimonial that is meant to look like a real person is raving about your product
I am NOT a professional commercial studio
30 SECONDS OR LESS
No adult content or offensive stuff
DUE to EXTREME amounts of orders, please allow up to 5 days to process
Be precise when ordering! Testimonials provide credibility and more confidence to try out your product/service
Whether you want to promote your business or company, I will do that for you
Please keep the scripts clean and under 100 words
( or order multiple services)
I deliver in
MOV format for higher quality - can be opened on any Apple product or on PC with Quicktime or VLC Media player - both free to download
*You must provide the script or Purchase the service extra for the time I will spend researching your product/service to come up with a good script* *30 seconds or less - purchase more than one service for longer scripts** Do NOT message me the script
Put the script in the order instructions box after payment
Have special requirements (eg attire)? add any $20 service Extra & mention in order instructions