I will create unique video for your soundtrack music or narrative

promotion,video,music,narrative,drama,edit
Click here for more details

I will create unique video for your soundtrack music or narrative
Your soundtrack is my motivation

I fit meaningful FOOTAGE, images of art or photography together in a sensible sequence, which represents the soundtrack COMPLIMENTARY with animated features

Footage: I cut scenes from royalty free movies with similar scenes and put together something new

Each 1 MINUTE of soundtrack = 1service, 2 min = 2 services

3 min = 3services etc

Editing takes time : )
I aim to finish a video within 2 days, 5 days are for the unexpected

IF YOU WANT A VIDEO TO PROMOTE YOUR SONG OR MUSIC, BUT YOU ONLY WANT TO ORDER 1 service,
AND YOUR SONG IS 3 MIN LONG OR SO, THEN LET'S MAKE A "SONG TRAILER" FOR ONLY THE 1ST MINUTE OF YOUR SONG