I will create a video scribe animation with your script

video scribe,doodle,youtube,publicity,animation,logo,videoscribe,fun,internet marketing
Click here for more details

I will create a video scribe animation with your script
The whiteboard animation or video scribe is just a great way to grab the attention of your viewers, this is just hypnotic, the problem is that some people charge up to $1,000 per minute, yes $1,000

Now I’m offering this video scribe for only $5 for each 30 words
I will choose the objects of animations contained in my library and collections

✔ PLEASE READ CAREFULY BEFORE ORDERING – This service is for ----up to 30 or your logo and 10 words----Royalty Free Music included
See service Extras below to add more words, 1080p quality, or extra fast 2 day delivery! ************************************************************************************************************************ ✔ FOR VOICE OVER SYNCED TO THE VIDEO, the pricing is $25 per each 30 seconds of audio
YOU SUPPLY VOICEOVER AUDIO, please have voiceover in mp3 and the script in
doc file ready when you order
I’ll use the illustrations on my library
Revisions not included (Unless there is an error on my part), if you need changes you’ll need to pay extra services
If you want custom draws the price will change (pm me)