I will create a video testimonial for your product or business and sound believable

video testimonial,product review,tester,advertising,marketing
Click here for more details

I will create a video testimonial for your product or business and sound believable
★★★★EXPRESS TOP RATED service★★★★
I am your Video Testimonial
6 Years acting experience
I can be Normal , or very serious,or a bit crazy and even do it in any voice accent you need but you WILL get the impression, that my video is a “REAL” one, not a paid one
Just watch my sample video
1 service= 30 seconds of video (max 70 words)
For longer videos simply order multiple services
I would rather have bullet points than a full script but that is up to you
The turnaround time will be same day

★★★★Why do I have 100% Rating????★★★★
I deliver between 2-3 vids most of the time so you get to pick which works best for you
I spend a lot of time doing each service and often end up with a couple of nice ones out of it so I send all of them for
NO EXTRA CHARGE =)