I will design 2 awesome and professional logo concepts for your website,product,business

logo,design,identity,company,high,jpg,promotion,business,illustration,branding
Click here for more details

I will design 2 awesome and professional logo concepts for your website,product,business
For $5, I will design 2 original logo concepts for your websites/business/product! I design my work with standout concepts, nice contrast and color balance

NO amateurish design with bad fonts/color! Order now and you will have have a unique and original Logos for your website! PNG/JPG format with 2 different sizes included
One Revision Included
Crazy FAST Delivery Available! Order Now! :D WARNING: I only provide HIGH quality work, no clip art/rehash/chessy icons like what you get from many other sellers here on fivess
Custom made concept takes time, if you need something low quality and finish in 24-hours
I might not be the guy you want to hire
PLEASE NOTE: Current turn around time is about 4 to 14 days
Thanks for checking out this service