I will design an eyecatching seamless cover for your facebook fan page or facebook timeline

facebook,timeline,cover,design,create,fb,fanpage,fans
Click here for more details

I will design an eyecatching seamless cover for your facebook fan page or facebook timeline
+++ UNLIMITED Revisions +++ Over 15 years of experience in graphic & digital design +++ I have been working as a graphic and webdesigner in various ad agencies and as a freelancer since 1996
During this time I have created tens of thousands of designs for businesses from every branch and I will be happy to create a beautiful Facebook cover for your Facebook page
I DON'T need admin access to your page - you will receive a cover pic and a profile pic ready to upload yourself
After ordering simply send me the URL of your page and your wishes and preferences (colors & font styles)
Also don't forget to attach any photos, logos and other graphic material you would like to be included in your cover and I will deliver it to you within 72 hours after receiving the necessary background information