I will do a believable professional video testimonial for your product website or business to help you get more customers

video,testimonial,believable,professional,customers,traffic,advertising,marketing,girl
Click here for more details

I will do a believable professional video testimonial for your product website or business to help you get more customers
Need a believable testimonial? Order this service, and I will create a great 30 second (about 100 words) video testimony for your use as you wish
Just let me know exactly what you want me to say (send me a script, 150 words MAX, --- if you need it to be 151 words or more, order service extra)
OR I can ad-lib, for no extra charge!! Just give me info, or example to go off of

I'll talk straight to the camera, or if you'd like, I'll talk looking a tad to the side of the camera like I'm talking to someone who's interviewing me
I can film it for you with white background, or on my living room couch for a more natural look

service extras include:
- I create a 60 second video (over 151 words) for $5 more

- I'll film at the beach with the ocean in the background for just $10 more!
- I'll deliver in just 2 days for $10 more