I will do celebrity voices,political voices,cartoon characters,narration, and voice overs for your project

cartoon,narrator,characters,voice over,audio recording,script,celebrities,promotion
Click here for more details

I will do celebrity voices,political voices,cartoon characters,narration, and voice overs for your project
I do a variety of celebrity impressions, political voices, made-up characters, cartoon voices, as well as narration
I will do up to 60sec of audio (that's up to 200 words) for your needs
It can be phone messages, greetings, video projects, promotional, films, video, etc

I will provide a Wave file or if you request an MP3 instead and will have them ready for you usually within a day or two depending on size of the project

Before you order be sure to ask me if I am able to do the voice you are looking for! I'm very honest and if I know I can't do it I'll tell you!