I will do professional video editing

video editor,film,vid,editing,edited,edit clips,promotional,promotion,commercial,intro
Click here for more details

I will do professional video editing
★Over 500 clips in 6 months of active work★ The highest rated editor on fivess ★ Did a clip for fivess
co
uk©: http://tinyurl
com/fivessForum ★ Using my 7 years experience as a video editor I'll do every type of video edit you'll ask :) The service includes everything you imagined - ★ advanced visual/sound effects, transitions, gorgeous title effects, noise removal, green screen, ♫ cutting& adding music in the right timing, creating promotional or into video, and much more!★
I can send the video back in any format you'd like
Don't worry about the number of jobs in my queue
I will deliver your service on time
Please note you may need to send me your information if you'll want me to show your contact info on the video♦ Samples of my editing work www
youtu
be/VPi5rBXtwYI?hd=1 , http://youtu
be/rSl5LqU7s8A ♦ And you can find here more of my work: www
tinyurl
com/fivess-Portfolio