I will do a reading which reveals how likely you will be happy in any particular relationship

readings,love,relationships
Click here for more details

I will do a reading which reveals how likely you will be happy in any particular relationship
If you are like me, you equate happiness with COMPATIBILITY & this mini reading is for you
This service offers a report that will tell you precisely how compatible you will be with someone based on three levels of involvement: FRIENDSHIP, ROMANCE & SEX, and LIFESTYLE
These are important parts of our relationships that we should have an idea of our compatibility
I have been reading the akasha for others since 2006, went to India and trained under a master dowser in 2007
With my mini readings you pay VERY LITTLE for over 1/2 hrs work, while providing me another way of spreading awareness of my work
Order now as perfectly unique gifts for family and friends this season

PLEASE NOTE: You may select either the phone call, visual or audio file to receive and complete your order
I will then either create a PDF for $20 or a MP3 for $5 of the results, or call you for free (US local calls only)