I will do your high school or middle school math homework with all the work shown up to thirty problems within 5 hours

homework,math,problems,school,mathematics,algebra,geometry,trigonometry,calculus,answers
Click here for more details

I will do your high school or middle school math homework with all the work shown up to thirty problems within 5 hours
Are you in 6th - 12th grade and taking any form of algebra, geometry, trigonometry, or calculus? Do you just not have enough hours in a day? Do you suck in math and just don't understand it? Well, I'm available to do any of your non-college math homework, with the work and any explanations shown
I am currently a high school senior taking advanced college course math classes, and holding a 4
0 GPA
Reason? Cause I'm Asian and that I got a 99, 100, and 100 on my math NYS regents exams and a 5 on my AP statistics and AP Calculus tests
I can guarantee that all my answers will be 100% correct and that they will have been checked over for any possible errors
Again, I will do your whole math homework assignment (up to 30 problems) and get it to you within 5 hours of receiving it
My handwriting is completely legible, but if your's isn't I can also "write" with my left hand
For added security, I recommend that you quickly recopy everything that I write
Your teacher will NEVER know, and I can, on purpose, screw up a few problems to reduce suspicion upon request