I will draw a color or b/w sketches,portraits,faces and whatever you want in less than 12 hours

illustration,animation,drawing,art,comic,cartoon,picture,manga,anime,handsketches,paint
Click here for more details

I will draw a color or b/w sketches,portraits,faces and whatever you want in less than 12 hours
We all love illustrations, I love doing them
and this is the cause that make me drawing your portrait of yourself (or anything you want) in my special style(using a pencil)
This is great as a gift (to print!), or as a profile picture on Face book, Twitter, etc
? You get to choose the file format, size of 210*297(A4)
If you want another style or something that takes more time, please ask before
Image will be delivered in jpg
png or psd
Please ask if you have any questions? If you have any special requests, please contact me first!