I will draw a cute, simple waist up digital pencil doodle of you, a friend, or any character

chibi,cute,anime,manga,doodle,cartoon,character,caricature,fanart,digital art,pencil,gift
Click here for more details

I will draw a cute, simple waist up digital pencil doodle of you, a friend, or any character
Want to see how you'd look like in a cute pencil drawing? This service is for you! I will depict any person waist-up in my cute ("chibi") digital pencil shaded style
1 service per character
Willing to draw almost anything
Anything questionable, we can discuss
More difficult services may require extra services

I will send you a
jpg file of the finished product at 600px max

If there's anything else extra you'd like me to do (such as accessories, inking, color, designs, backgrounds, etc
), message me first so we can discuss if it's possible and equivalent fees (usually an extra service
)
All art is copyrighted under Creative Commons (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3
0 Unported) © 2012